Pragathi Radiology is a pioneering and premier provider of offsite Teleradiology Services from experienced and eminent doctors with fast turnaround times. We partner with diagnostic centers, individual radiologists, hospitals, medical groups and other entities requiring remote, off-site reading of diagnostic imaging studies by using our Teleradiology Services. Using a comprehensive approach, we provide the expertise to configure, install and maintain the digital technology necessary to implement remote reading of imaging studies. We also link our clients with well-qualified & well-trained radiologists who are available to provide nighthawk services from across the world. We have the necessary infrastructure and expertise available to provide round the clock, reliable and efficient service to our clients.
Pragathi Radiology is committed to providing patients with the best possible care. As a part of this commitment we make sure all Teleradiology / Nighthawk reads are carried out by radiologists who are certified and insured in the country from where we read the images. We have a panel of radiologists who are
- US Board Certified (ABR)
- UK Certified (FRCR)
- Indian Certified Radiologists (MD, DNB)
Our radiologists have been trained in some of the best known institutions and have wide ranging experience in the field of radiology including subspecialty expertise.
We follow stringent quality control measures and data protection laws like HIPAA ensuring the highest standards of care for the patients.
All our radiologists are eligible for credentialing and we can assist in any way possible to achieve credentialing in your hospital.
We offer Teleradiology / Nighthawk reporting services for MRI, CT, X-Ray and Mammography to customers across the globe for following modalities
- Joints and soft tissues
- Brain and Spine
- Cardiac MRI / CT
- MRI / CT Angiography
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Intravenous urography
- Barium studies
- ACU / MCU
- TAT (turnaround time) for ER cases are 30-45 min. The hospital/ the concerned senior radiologist/service provider will be informed of critical cases (e.g. pneumothorax, bowel perforation,spinal unstable fractures, etc.).
- TAT for cold/elective cases is 2 hours.
- TATs mentioned are not the average time taken to report, but it denotes the maximum time taken to deliver the case back to the hospital/service provider.
- Attractive pricing
- Teleradiology / Nighthawk Reporting by Board certified radiologists with State licenses
- 24 X 7 X 365 coverage
- Timely delivery of cases
- Pragathi Radiology would be happy to liaise with the client in terms of quality of report and make suitable changes to its workflow as necessary, as advised by the service provider.
- Pragathi Radiology would take time to review the cases with the concerned authority in case of discrepancy and work for the betterment of our reports.
- Pragathi is driven by the vision of our dedicated, hard-working and extremely professional doctors. We work as a team and provide round the clock services throughout the year (24x7x365).
- Our team comprises of experienced radiologists who have trained and worked in reputed institutes around the globe. They have vast experience in sub specialty imaging (some with fellowship training) in Cardiac, Thoracic, Neuro, Musculoskeletal and emergency radiology.
- We have Radiologist with India, UK and USA accreditations.
- State of the art reading room with access control
- Web based PACS, Medical Display Monitors
- VPN Connectivity offered for data security
- Several failsafe mechanisms in place to take care of any eventuality
- Internet – Bandwidth provided by multiple Tier 1 ISPs directly from their backbone with 99.9 % uptime
- Power – Direct power from 2 providers followed by UPS and Generator backup
- Barium studies
- Server – Mirroring of data in primary server and alternate server available at a different physical location
- Confidentiality – Secure IT infrastructure
- Rapidly scalable model at a short notice
- 24 x 7 monitoring of network connection and server
- 24 hour Toll Free dedicated helpline
Hari BalusuFounder & CEO
8-2-686/K/6/B, 1st Floor, Kimtee Towers
Above Blue Dart courier, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad - 500034,Telangana.